"Net Transport" (also called NetTransport or NetXfer) is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading manager that you ever saw, now supports the most pop Internet protocols, including:
HTTP / HTTPS
FTP / over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / over SSH (Secure Shell)
MMS (Microsoft Media Services)
RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
RTMP / RTMPE / RTMPT (Real Time Messaging Protocol)
Mac OS X
- Please select "Other Settings" -> "Download" -> "User-Agent" to "WinampMPEG/5.0" in the "Task Properties" dialog when recording SHOUTcast Radio.
- The inbuilt powerful "URL-Sniffer" can capture the real
- The flexible "Scheduler Manager" is also most powerful item in NetXfer. Even you can record the dynamic URL according to time and save it as your desire filename.
- You can use the inbuilt "URL Sniffer" to catch the real URLs for streaming, Flash, etc.
- You can use the simple but powerful "File Manager" to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently.
- Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username.
- You can use the inbuilt "Site Explorer" to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer.
- FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site.
- The "Multiple Proxies mode" allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
- You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the same time.
- Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer extended context menu, or drag links to the "drop zone" window, etc.
- Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem once all downloads are completed.
- Multilingual support for the user interface. We will be glad if you help us localize NetXfer.
- You can use multi-threads for all streaming protocols to significantly reduce the time of downloads.
- Automatically parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real URLs.
- From version 2 on, you can record the clip with range.
- The disk cache buffer can prolong your hard disk life.
- Except eMule, other protocols all support IPv6. Net
Transport is ready for IPv6 epoch.
Supported OS: Win2000 / WinXP / Win2003 / Vista / Win2008 / Win7 / Win2008R2 / Win8 / Win2012;
Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
Recommend strongly install Internet Explorer 5.01 and above for Windows 95/98/NT.